The Hall County Sheriff's Office on Friday arrested the owner of a CBD store in Buford on a variety of drug charges.
The agency said investigators arrested Danny Dao, 37, of Buford at about 1 p.m. Friday at the Fusion Dispensary in the 900 block of Atlanta Highway.
Deputies seized about 20 grams of cocaine, almost 900 grams of marijuana, 47 pounds of THC gummies and about 170 one-gram vials of THC oil during the execution of a search warrant at the business.
Dao was initially charged with the following:
- Felony possession of cocaine with intent to distribute
- Felony possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Felony possession of cocaine
- Felony possession of marijuana
Investigators then obtained warrants for the following four additional felony drug charges on Monday:
- Possession of a schedule I drug with intent to distribute
- Possession of a schedule I drug
- Possession of THC oil with intent to distribute
- Possession of THC oil
Dao was released from jail on a $28,000 bond Tuesday evening.
The agency's Special Investigations Unit continues to investigate the case.