The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce has announced 40 participants for its next Leadership Hall County (LHC) program.
LHC was founded in 1983, and the program offers current and potential leaders the opportunity to learn the inter-related economic, government, socio-cultural and educational issues of the community. Participants develop knowledge of the community through a series of sessions covering arts, education, health and social services, city, county and state governments, judicial and economic development.
Currently, there are more than 900 graduates of Leadership Hall County; the 37th class graduated on May 10.
Leadership Hall County graduates continue to be involved in many areas of volunteer and civic service in our community. Each year local non-profit agencies present service project ideas to the class, and the class then decides the project they will undertake.
Leadership Hall County 2018-2019 Class:
- Janeann Allison, City of Gainesville
- Glennis Barnes, Georgia Power Company
- Sharon Barrett, South State Bank
- The Honorable Judge Clint Bearden, JD, State of Georgia, Superior Court
- Ashton Blackwood, Georgia General Assembly; Butch Miller State Senate
- Amy Booth, Georgia Mountains YMCA
- Donna Brown, Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Whitney Brown, JD, Stewart, Melvin & Frost
- Nikki Chandler-Conner, Victory Processing
- 1st Lt. Chris Dale, Hall County Sheriff's Office
- Regina Dyer, City of Gainesville
- Ben Filchak, Deep Roots Landscape
- Tad Gomez, RPh, Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Jess Gravitt, Turner, Wood & Smith Insurance
- Brian Heck, Hall County Solicitor General's Office
- Heather Hollimon, PhD, Brenau University
- Holli Howard, Chestatee High School
- Christina Jones,CFP, Dominguez & Jones Wealth Management Group
- Logan Jones, CRMP, CMMC, AccessWDUN / Jacobs Media
- Mandy Lathem, Greater Hall Chamber
- Kas Lawson, JD, Hall County State Court
- Scott LeFevre, JD, Hall County Superior Court - C. Andrew Fuller
- Captain Mike Martin, City of Gainesville Police Department
- Chris Nish, Cottrell, Inc
- Laine Nowell, Wells Fargo
- Danielle Perkins, Murray Plastics
- Katherine Porter, Smile Doctors Braces
- Lauren Pugh, Lanier Technical College
- Morgan Redd, Merrill Lynch
- Makayla Richards, Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Gainesville
- Cassie Sherman, Carroll Daniel Construction Company
- Paul Sherman, Clipper Petroleum, Inc.
- Margaret Spratlin, Longstreet Clinic
- Tate Strayhorn, Count on Tools, Inc.
- Joey Summer, JD, Summer & Summer, Attorneys at Law
- Lila Westmoreland, Brenau University
- Amanda Wilkson, CPA, Bates, Carter & Co
- Darryl Workman, BrandBank
- Bryson Worley, Ed.S. Gainesville High School
- Rick Young, Private Client Advisory