The Northeast Georgia Health System will facilitate a webinar about COVID-19 vaccines during the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce Community Forum on Wednesday, Jan. 20.
From 10 to 11 a.m., NGHS physicians and administrators will share information about the status of COVID-19 in the community and provide details about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Speakers at the virtual event will include:
- Carol Burrell, NGHS President and CEO
- Tracy Vardeman, NGHS Chief Strategy Executive
- Melissa Tymchuk, NGHS Chief of Staff
- Melissa Frank, NGMC Director of Pharmacy Services
- Dr. John Delzell, NGMC Vice President of Medical Education and Designated Institutional Official
- Dr. Supriya Mannepalli, NCPG Infectious Disease Specialist
- Dr. Zachary Taylor, District 2 Public Health Director
The webinar will be held on Zoom for no charge. To register, click here.