3204 ATLANTA HWY
Inspected by: Liz Clifford
Inspection Date: 08/22/2022
Violation of Code: [511-6-1.06(2)(o)] Observed one handwashing sink partial blocked and another being used as a dump sink and for cleaning. A handwashing sinks shall be accessible at all times for employee use.
511-6-1.06(2)(o) - Using a Handwashing Sink- Operation & maintenance (Pf)
(o) Using a Handwashing Sink.
1. A handwashing sink shall be maintained so that it is accessible at all times for employee use. Pf
2. A handwashing facility may not be used for purposes other than handwashing. Pf
3. An automatic handwashing facility shall be used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Pf
Note: hand sinks were cleared and made accessible during the inspection. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
12C Violation of Code: [511-6-1.04(4)(m)] Wiping cloth QAC sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength.
511-6-1.04(4)(m) - Wiping Cloths, Use Limitation (C)
(m) Wiping Cloths, Use Limitation.
1. Cloths in-use for wiping food spills from tableware and carry-out containers that occur as food is being served shall be:
(i) Maintained dry; and
(ii) Used for no other purpose.
2. Cloths in-use for wiping counters and other equipment surfaces shall be:
(i) Held between uses in a chemical sanitizer solution at a concentration specified under DPH Rule 511-6-1-.05(6)(n); and
(ii) Laundered daily.
3. Cloths in-use for wiping surfaces in contact with raw animal foods shall be kept separate from cloths used for other purposes.
4. Dry wiping cloths and the chemical sanitizing solutions in which wet wiping cloths are held between uses shall be free of food debris and visible soil.
5. Containers of chemical sanitizing solutions in which wet wiping cloths are held between uses
shall be stored off the floor and used in a manner that prevents contamination of food, equipment,
utensils, linens, single-service, or single-use articles.
6. Single-use disposable sanitizer wipes shall be used in accordance with EPA-approved manufacturer’s label use instructions.
Note: Management instructed staff to change the cloth sanitization bucket water during the inspection. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
Back to Food Inspections