The following closures and schedule delays have been reported for Wednesday, Jan. 18:.
- Habersham County School are closed for students and staff Wednesday, Jan. 19.
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
- North Georgia Technical College: All campuses of NGTC will open at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 19.
- If students are unable to attend class, they should notify their instructor. Class schedule will not be altered. Students should report to their class that normally meets at 10 a.m.
- Dual enrollment students should follow class schedule closings of their dual enrollment classroom campus. Dual enrollment students who meet at NGTC will have class as normally scheduled beginning at 10 .am.
The following closures and schedule delays have been reported for Monday, Jan. 17.
- Cottrell will run a modified schedule for second shift on Monday, Jan. 17.
- Sheet Metal, Shop 8.1 and Maintenance are running their regular schedule.
- If you are not working in Sheet Metal, Shop 8.1 or Maintenance then you should not report to work for second shift on Monday, Jan. 17.
- Cottrell will also run a modified schedule for third shift on Monday night, Jan. 17.
- Sheet Metal, Subassembly, Shop 8.1 and Maintenance should report to work for third shift Monday night, Jan. 17.
- All remaining shops should not report for work on third shift, Monday night, Jan. 17.
- Normal operations will resume Tuesday, Jan. 18
- Fieldale Farms in Murrayville, Gainesville and Cornelia will not operate on Monday, Jan. 17. All locations will operate on normal schedules on Tuesday, Jan. 18.
- Haymore's United Karate In Gainesville will be closed Monday, Jan. 17
- Hydro will be closed until Monday, Jan. 17, at 11 a.m. Day and night shifts on Sunday are also canceled
- Kubota facilities in Gainesville and Jefferson have canceled all production operations until the first shift on Tuesday, January 18
- Lakeshore Mall has closed due to the weather
- Longstreet Clinic has announced the following delays/closings:
- Habersham County offices (Baldwin & Demorest) will be closed Monday, Jan. 17, 2022
- Braselton - Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Vascular & Vein, and Oncology/Hematology open at noon Monday, Jan. 17
- Center for Weight Management offices in Suwanee & Gainesville open at noon Monday, Jan. 17
- All other locations (Including offices in Gainesville, Oakwood, Braselton, Dahlonega, Suwanee & Lawrenceville) closed Monday, Jan. 17
- Makita Coropration of America will delay opening until Monday at 10:00.
- Makita U.S.A., Inc. in Buford will open at 10 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 17.
- Mar-Jac Poultry will be closed Monday, Jan. 17 on first shift. Sanitation/Maintenance/Shipping second shift to report as normal Monday afternoon.
- The Neuro Center in Gainesville will be closed Monday, Jan. 17
- Northeast Georgia ENT will delay opening Gainesville and Braselton offices until 10 a.m.
- Northsde Hospital Cancer Institute will have a delayed opening at 10 a.m. for both the Gainesville and Braselton offices.
- Pediatric Associates will be opening at 1 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 17. Employees are to report at 12 p.m.
- Primary Care Clinics of Georgia (the office of David Hocker, MD, will be closed Monday, Jan. 17
- Watkins Total Healthcare will be closed Monday January 17
- The Frances Meadows Aquatic Center will be closed Monday, Jan. 17.
- Habersham County Landfill will be closed on Monday, Jan. 17.
- Hall County compactor sites will be closed on Monday, Jan. 17.
- Lumpkin Co. schools closed Tuesday, Jan. 18
- Dahlonega United Methodist preschool/MMO closed Tuesday, Jan. 18
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
This article will be updated with more information as it becomes available.