clearn.png
Friday October 18th, 2019 4:50AM

Fire at North Hall Community Center ruled accidental

By Alyson Shields Reporter
  Contact Editor

A commercial fire on the North Hall Community Center property was an accidental fire.
 
The fire was sparked at the maintenance shed for the community center on Nopone Road, according to Hall County Fire Captain Zach Brackett in an email statement. The shed is used to store landscaping equipment for the park.
 
Brackett said arriving units cut a roll up door to get in to the 1500 square foot metal building after they arrived and saw heavy smoke. The fire was extinguished.
 
Multiple pieces of equipment were damaged, but no injuries were reported.
 

  • Associated Categories: Homepage, Local/State News
  • Associated Tags: fire, hall county, North Hall Community Center, Hall County Fire Services
© Copyright 2019 AccessWDUN.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.