SUMMERTOWN, Tenn. - Donald McIntosh led all 50 laps en route to a dominating win in Saturday night’s Schaeffer’s Oil Fall Nationals Series race at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Summertown, Tennessee.
The Dawsonville, Georgia racer took home a $5,000 payday with the win.
Dane Dacus followed in second, with Pierce McCarter in third, Brad Skinner in fourth and Eric Hickerson in fifth.
McIntosh jumped to the early lead on the initial green flag. McCarter held second while Dance Dacus charged from sixth place. By lap ten, Dacus was up to second, but could not close on McIntosh.
The lone caution came on lap 35 when Josh Walker went over the embankment in turn one.
David Earl Gentry, David Payne, Neil Baggett, Scott Cook and Farrel Skelton rounded out the top ten.
Further information on the Schaeffer’s Oil Fall Nationals can be found at SouthernNationalsSeries.com.
Schaeffer’s Oil Fall Nationals Series
Thunderhill Raceway Park – Summertown, TN
Race Results – August 31, 2019
1. Donald McIntosh – Dawsonville, GA
2. Dane Dacus – Lakeland, TN
3. Pierce McCarter – Gatlinburg, TN
4. Brad Skinner – Springhill, TN
5. Eric Hickerson – Linden, TN
6. David Earl Gentry – Murfreesboro, TN
7. David Payne – Murphy, NC
8. Neil Baggett – Columbus, MS
9. Scott Cook – Shelbyville, TN
10. Farrel Skelton – Mount Pleasant, TN
11. Scott Spurgeon – Lawrenceburg, TN
12. Josh Walker – Shepherdsville, KY
13. Ray McElhiney – Pulaski, TN