Hall County Fire Services was on the scene of a reported ammonia leak at a business south of Gainesville Monday morning.
Fire Division Chief Zachary Brackett said fire officials got the call to Americold on Candler Road around 7:20 a.m. and they left the scene about an hour later.
"Business staff advised that a valve was leaking ammonia and that they had isolated the product," Brackett said. "Arriving units reported a large commercial structure with a strong odor of ammonia around the building."
Brackett said no injuries were reported.