Friday August 29th, 2025 5:05AM

Georgia man says he was molested by New Hampshire priest

By
MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE - A Georgia man who&#39;s accusing a New Hampshire priest of abusing him says he wants more than money from the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester. <br> <br> Dennis Horion says the Reverend Francis Talbot repeatedly molested him between 1959 and 1964, starting when he was about seven years old. Talbot faces several civil lawsuits. <br> <br> Horion who now lives in Atlanta wants church officials to disclose the archdiocese&#39;s finances, including how much it has paid to fight the victims&#39; claims. He also wants the diocese to pay damages to the alleged victims. <br> <br> Talbot was on a list of priests accused of molesting children released by the diocese last year. <br> <br> Horion also wants abusive priests removed from the priesthood, not just from ministry. He says Bishop John McCormack should resign.
© Copyright 2025 AccessWDUN.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.