The Tricky Triangle did anything but tie up Martin Truex Jr. as the defending cup champion earned his second win of the NASCAR season.
In this week's edition of the Hard Left Turn podcast with Around the Track editor Brandon Reed and Game On's Katie B. discuss:
- What kind of statement Truex and his team made with their dominant win Sunday
- Kyle Busch made a late pit stop while others didn't, was that the right move?
- Have the last couple of weeks shown cracks in Kevin Harvick's armor?
- Sunday race at Pocono was good for the Chevys, why?
- Chase Elliott's day
- The upcoming races at Michigan