A busy weekend for racing saw Kyle Busch drive away with the victory in the Coca-Cola 600 while Will Power became the first IndyCar driver in history to win both the Indy Grand Prix on the infield road course adn the Indianapolis 500 in the same year.
In this week's edition of the Hard Left Turn podcast, Around the Track editor Brandon Reed and Game On's Katie B. discuss:
- Kyle Busch exorcising demons in winning at Charlotte and the dominance therein
- Kevin Harvick's day and whether or not it will touch his team's momentum and confidence going forward
- Chase Elliott's 11th-place finish
- Does Jimmie Johnson's fifth-place finish point to a turning of the tide for he and Hendrick Motorsports?
- What keyed Power's victory in Indy?
- The common denominator among the drivers that crashed out of the Indy 500
- The upcoming races at Pocono
We'll have MRN coverage of the races at Pocono beginning Saturday at 1 with the Pocono Green 250 on FM102.9 and culminating with Sunday's Pocono 400 starting at 2 p.m. on AM550 and FM102.9 WDUN. All content will also be streaming on AccessWDUN.com.