For the third time in as many races, Kyle Busch found himself in victory lane, this time at the conclusion of the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Raceway. Unfortunately for area racing fans, Busch's win came at the expense of Dawsonville's Chase Elliott, who ran a close second in his best finish of the season.
In this week's edition of the Hard Left Turn podcast, Around the Track editor Brandon Reed and Katie B. discuss:
- Matt Kenseth's return not only to racing, but his original team
- How Busch pulled off his third consecutive win
- What momentum can be gained for Elliott's team after his second-place finish
- Is something up with Martin Truex Jr., and the Furniture Row Racing team or did they just have an off day?
- Is Hendrick Motorsports turning things around?
- A preview of what's to come as NASCAR heads to Talladega