All 10 Republican representatives from Georgia are part of the Trump-Pence congressional leadership team in Georgia. The campaign announced members of the team on Wednesday.
Georgia Senator David Perdue will be the chairman for the team, according to a press release from the campaign.
The members of the team are:
- Chairman: Sen. David Perdue
- Co-Chair: Rep. Tom Price (R-Roswell)
- Co-Chair: Rep. Tom Graves (R-Ranger)
- Co-Chair: Drew Ferguson
- Sen. Johnny Isakson
- Rep. Buddy Carter (R-Pooler)
- Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-Grantville)
- Rep. Rob Woodall (R-Lawrenceville)
- Rep. Austin Scott (R-Macon)
- Rep. Doug Collins (R-Gainesville)
- Rep. Jody Hice (R-Bethlehem)
- Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Woodstock)
- Rep. Rick Allen (R-Augusta)
“The Trump-Pence campaign in Georgia is proud to have the unanimous support of the Republican congressional delegation in Georgia. These esteemed leaders are united behind Donald Trump’s message of economic prosperity, job growth, a strong military and secure borders,” said Rayna Casey, Trump’s Georgia Campaign Chairman.