GAINESVILLE - The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce's Buy Local/Safe & Green Expo is Tuesday, February 11 from 2pm to 7pm at the Gainesville Civic Center. <br />
Along with giveaways, most of the 70 exhibitors will be donating items for drawings/door prizes. Registration for door prizes will be at the main entrance of the civic center. Drawings will be held throughout the day. You will not have to be present to win. <br />
Door prizes include:<br />
- Original painting by artist Patti Russell, $150 Value (Gallery on the Square)<br />
- Gift Certificates in various amounts (Lakeshore Mall)<br />
- Regions Green Bike & Helmet (with $10 donation to United Way of Hall County)<br />
- 7 gallon Yuletide Camellia, $100 Value (New Leaf Landscaping)<br />
- Animal Print Rolling Suitcase, $50 Value (The Ship Station/The Gift Box)<br />
- $50 Gift Card (Affordable Accessories)<br />
- Thermoset Coffee Mug/Ear Warmer Set and Book Bag (HTI Employment Solutions)<br />
- $100 towards a sign (Signs by Tomorrow)<br />
The Expo, Business Workshops, and Business After Hours will all be free and open to the public. Details: Megan Martin at the Greater Hall Chamber, 770-532-6206 x 115. Email: email@example.com<br />
About three dozen businesses from White County and the surrounding area showcased their services and the products they provide during the 2016 White County Chamber of Commerce Business Expo held Thursday.
The Flowery Branch City Council gave first reading approval to a rezoning request for a 7.1-acre tract on East Main Street that could lead to the construction of a 60-unit multi-family senior housing affordable-living complex.