clear
Tuesday September 27th, 2016 1:19AM

Woman treated for smoke inhalation

By Jay Black, Ken Stanford
GAINESVILLE - A Gainesville woman was treated for smoke inhalation Sunday night following a fire at Norwood Apartments on Park Hill Drive.

An investigation revealed the woman had fallen asleep after putting some food on the stove.

There was no fire damage to the apartment.

The call came in shortly after 6 p.m.
© Copyright 2016 AccessWDUN.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.