For the fifth time in the season's 12 races, Kevin Harvick was the man standing in victory lane. Harvick's domination this year may be tiresome to a few, but it, along with Hendrick Motorsports seeming ineptitude, have been the big stories and are the big topics in this week's Hard Left Turn podcast.
Also discussed by Around the Track editor Brandon Reed and Game On's Katie B.:
- Can anyone beat Harvick right now?
- A discussion on whether or not Brandon and Katie B. cheer for dynasties or the dynasty's demise
- Harvick and the Ford teams had another big night at Kansas, but what of the Chevy drivers?
- Are Chase Elliott's team's problems a byproduct of the Hendrick woes overall, or is there more going on?
- Are sports fans unrealistic when it comes to "phenoms"?
- Thoughts on the rumors swirling that the France family might be looking to sell NASCAR
- A look ahead to the Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race in Charlotte