Music, food and dancing will combine to benefit the Gainesville community at the 67th Annual Charity Ball. Sponsored by the Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County, Charity Ball is scheduled for 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, at Chattahoochee Country Club.
Charity Ball is one of the Junior League’s major fundraisers and proceeds frm the annual event allow the nonprofit organization to provide support and financial assistance to programs and agencies that make Gainesville-Hall County a better place for children and women.
This year, six local civic groups have sponsored belle candidates who are hard at work raising money for our community on behalf of Junior League. As the highlight of Charity Ball, the candidate who raises the most money will be crowned Belle of the Ball. Sponsoring clubs and Belle candidates are:
- Gainesville Jaycees Mary Keys Payne
- Rotary Club of Gainesville Macie Lee Reeves
- Braselton Rotary Club Caroline Gibson
- South Hall Rotary Club Emma Kate Park
- Gainesville Phoenix Women’s Club Jettie Jones
- Kiwanis Club of Gainesville Marimartin Towns