Gainesville Middle School will open the doors of the school to parents this Thursday, Feb. 1 for a series of "Meet the Admin" meetings.
Parents will be able to meet with the administrative staff at any of three sessions during the day. All meetings will be held in the school media center. The sessions are scheduled as follows:
- 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 5-6 p.m.
The goal of the meetings, according to published information, is to discuss parent involvement opportunities at Gainesville Middle School and give parents a chance to discuss concerns with administrators.
The following administrators are expected to attend the sessions:
- Misty Freeman, Interim Principal
- Andrea Loureiro, Assistant Principal
- Titia Sargent, Assistant Principal
- Curtis Shelton, Assistant Principal
- Faith Simpson, Assistant Principal
- Chuck Graham, Graduation Coach