Each week Brandon Reed, editor of the Around the Track page and race historian, and Katei B. Davis discuss the latest happenings in the world of motorsports.
In the Aug. 29 edition of the Hard Left Turn podcast:
- Why NASCAR should disallow Cup drivers from the XFinity and Camping World Truck series
- Why Jeremy Clements win Saturday at Road America was so special
- Brandon's in an extremely good mood, tought to tame if you will, what's that all about?
- The Cup boys are about to dance with The Lady in Black, what can be expected
- A discussion of one of the more infamous days in Georgia racing history
Make sure you're following @WDUNRacing on Twitter and logging on to the Around the Track page at AccessWDUN for up-to-the-minute motorsports news. For general sports fun on a semi-daily basis, log on to the Game On section of AccessWDUN and follow @gameonktb on Twitter and Instagram.