Hall County fire officials say a loader suffering some type of electrical malfunction was the cause of fire that damaged Flowery Branch business Monday night.
Fire Captain Zach Brackett said in an email statement units responded to a commercial fire around 10 p.m. at ReConserve of Georgia at 4695 Radford Road and saw heavy smoke showing for the rear of the building.
Brackett said crews made an interior attack and were able to extinguish it quickly. The sprinklers in the building activated during the fire.
Brackett said the loader, which was used to move product at the business, was heavily damaged in the fire. The loader was worth about $125,000.
No injuries were reported in the incident.