Two people have been displaced after a Sunday afternoon house fire in Barrow County.
Barrow County Emergency Services Captain Scott Dakin said the home on Mulberry Road had smoke coming from the front of the building when crews first arrived just after 1:30 p.m.
Dakin said crews were able to contain the fire in a matter of minutes, but the home suffered fire and heavy smoke damage. He said authorities believe the fire was a cooking fire caused by grease that was being heated on a stove.
The American Red Cross is helping the two displaced adults.