Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. BREXIT DAY: BRITAIN SET TO FILE FOR EU DIVORCE
After 44 years of ups and downs with the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May will send a letter to the European Council formally triggering a two-year countdown to the final split.
2. HOW TRAVEL BAN IS IMPACTING RESEARCH UNIVERSITIES
Schools including the University of Central Florida have admitted a large number of Iranian graduate students and losing them would be a blow to science programs, AP finds.
3. WHY PEOPLE OF RAQQA ARE TERRIFIED
Some 300,000 residents of the Islamic State group's de facto capital in Syria are trapped by the militants using them as human shields or confused as to where to run from airstrikes.
4. FEDERAL JUDGE WEIGHING LONGER BLOCK TO TRAVEL BAN
Hawaii says the policy discriminates against Muslims, while the government says it falls within Trump's power to protect national security.
5. WHERE 'TRUMP COMMUNITY' ALARMS CONSERVATIONISTS
They predict that the overall development in West Java, including a massive theme park, will overwhelm a refuge for some of Indonesia's most threatened species.
6. 'EVERY DAY, I'M REMINDED THAT I'M JEWISH'
Former California congressional candidate Erin Schrode saw her email and social media accounts polluted with slurs and disturbing images from internet trolls.
7. ENVIRONMENTALISTS VOW TO FIGHT CLIMATE ACTIONS
The groups say they'll file lawsuits and help to mobilize public backlash to plans by Trump to roll back U.S. efforts to curb global warming.
8. WHAT END TO ONLINE PRIVACY MEANS
The legislation could eventually allow internet providers such as Comcast, AT&T and Verizon to sell the browsing habits of their customers.
9. WHO LIBRARY OF CONGRESS IS PRESERVING
Pioneering rap group N.W.A. and retired Los Angeles Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully are among this year's additions to the prestigious National Recording Registry.
10. MAJOR CHANGES COMING TO NFL GAMES
Fewer commercial breaks per quarter and a revamping of video replay could mean an enhanced flow of play.