GAINESVILLE - A fire at a house on Lennox Drive in Gainesville early Friday afternoon caused about $10,000 in damage.<br />
Gainesville Fire Department spokesman Keith Smith said the blaze was apparently caused by a clothes dryer.<br />
There were no injuries.<br />
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — With one primary contest over and another three days away, the Republican Party's leading presidential candidates will meet on the debate stage once again Saturday night — with...
A weeklong search for a Missouri couple wanted in a series of robberies and abductions across the South ended with one suspect dead and the other wounded Friday, after authorities say they chased the pair across the highway and through a rural neighborhood and exchanged gunfire with them in Florida's Panhandle.
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks posted steep losses Friday, ending the week with broad declines, as investors fretted over a report showing that U.S. job creation slowed last month.Technology stocks fell espec...