clear
Saturday August 27th, 2016 10:13PM

Early morning fire destroys house on Chestatee Rd. in Hall Co.

By B.J. Williams News Director
GAINESVILLE - Hall County fire officials said a house on Chestatee Road was destroyed by fire early Wednesday morning.

Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said firefighters were called to the scene around 3 a.m. and the house was already 75-percent involved in flames.

The four people inside the home were able to escape without injury.

Cagle said the fire appears to be accidental and may have started with a cigarette that was placed in a bucket on the back deck of the house.

© Copyright 2016 AccessWDUN.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.