CUMMING - The Sawnee Electric Membership Foundation recently awarded $27,733 to local charities and teachers/classroom grants through its Operation Round Up program. The money went to:
1. St. Vincent de Paul Society / St. Michael Conference / Hall Co.
2. Stand Up for Kids, North Fulton Initiative
3. Forsyth County Family Haven
4. Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County
5. Ryan Lee Holland Cancer Foundation, Inc.
6. CASA of Forsyth County, Inc.
7. MUST Ministries, Cherokee
The Bright Ideas classroom grants were awarded to teachers in Forsyth, North Fulton, and Dawson area schools.
1. Tasha Hamil